TADA's Summer Ballet Intensive will be held in June 2020 for dancers ages 7 and up, or TADA 2020 Ballet Levels 1 and higher. The intensive is open to ALL students, both TADA dancers and non-TADA dancers, with special rates for current TADA Youth Ballet Company Members. Classes will include:
- ballet technique
- professional repertoire
- strength/core training
- men's technique
- pointe work
- musical theater
- as well as a performance on the last day at a local theater
Classes will be taught by guest artists from the Houston area, and around the world! Acceptance is by registration only - no audition required. *Dancers must have at least 1 year of ballet training to participate in this program.
- 1 Week Intensive (No performance): June 1-5: $350 ($325 for YBC Dancers)
- 1 Week Intensive (Performance): June 8-12: $350 ($325 for YBC Dancers)
- 2 Week Intensive (Performance): June 1-12 $650 ($600 for YBC Dancers)
Please email Elise Elliott, Ballet Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
In order to complete your registration, you will need to complete the following:
- Application Form - Please select the appropriate application link and fill out the online form.
- Application Fee: $25 (Waived for 2019-20 YBC Dancers)
- Two 4x6 Photos: Headshot and 1st Arabesque Tendu (Ages 7-9) or 1st Arabesque, on demi pointe or pointe (Ages 10+). YOU MUST SEND THESE PHOTOS SEPARATELY TO email@example.com IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION