Registration is still open for spring classes, free trials, and more! Click the link below to view or download our spring class schedule, tuition, and dresscode ! For additional info, view our Recital Page, Class Descriptions or Covid-19 Policy!
Enjoy NO registration fee for our summer session classes! Session runs for 8 weeks as of June 1 for dancers ages 2 and up! Click "view summer schedule" below to see our list of summer class offerings, tuition, and dress code.
Check out our awesome camps and more, plus early bird discounts to any of our popular SUMMER DANCE CAMPS for ages 4-7, BOOT CAMPS for ages 8 and up, and our new RELEVÈ 5 DAY INTENSIVE for ages 6+ Register on our events page:
New students enjoy a free week trial on us for classes that are not full before Jan 25th, or for classes beginning June 1! It's easy! Click the button below to see specific instructions:
We have SO MANY DEALS! Discounts for siblings, first responders, boys, early full-tuition payment and more! Click the button below to view all the ways we can make this more affordable!
1. Full classes are not eligible for trial. After January 25, only non-recital classes are eligible for a free trial, and classes that are not already full, including all open summer classes when they begin on June 1. Take a look at our schedule ABOVE and see which classes you'd like to try. You might download/print the schedule and highlight on paper all the classes you'd like.
2. Next, click the REGISTER button HERE. Enter your dancers' info and select all the classes you'd like to try (note: full classes will not appear and are not eligible for a trial), then please click the "Free Trial" button - very important. The form will require you to enter payment info but don't worry - you WILL NOT be charged! We only collect your info so that if you decide you'd like to register, we've already created your customer portal and official enrollment is easy. We will not keep your credit card on file if you do NOT choose to enroll (but we know you will - because your dancer will LOVE US)!!
3. Once you've registered, come on in about 5-10 minutes early so we can make sure you know where your class is.
*Note: the same class cannot be tried TWICE for free; a $25 drop-in fee is required after the first free class.
Incoming students ages 7 and up can be evaluated for appropriate class level three ways: 1. free trial classes (above) 2. semi-private evaluations 3. private evaluation
- Semi-Private Evaluations: Available for students seeking to be evaluated in ballet before registering for or trialing classes. To reserve a spot in one of our semi-private evaluations, please email our ballet program director at email@example.com.
- Private Evaluations: New students may email or call us for a private one-on-one evaluation. Prices vary beginning at $40/half hour. Visit our Contact Page
We offer Tinies classes for age 2, combo classes (ballet/tap, ballet/jazz, etc) for ages 3 and up, and creative ballet classes. Each class explores rhythm, musicality, creativity, and more while focusing on dance fundamentals. Almost all of our children's classes perform in the year-end recital at a local theater, and as a special treat for our youngest 2-year old Tinies, mom or dad get to come up on stage and dance too! View Classes
For students ages 7 and up we offer full class genres, beginner through advanced. Levels as follows: Level 1 (early beginner), Level 2 (adv-beginner), Level 3 (early-intermediate), Level 4 (intermediate), Level 5 (early-advanced), Level 6 (advanced), Level 7 & up (pre-professional). Not sure of your level? View our new students page
Our hype and thriving hip hop program is one of the best in the area, beginning with students as early as age 4 all the way up through pre-professional levels! We even offer BOYS ONLY and OPEN TEEN hip hop classes too! View our Class Schedule to see when these are offered. For the serious hip hop student who would like more performing opportunities, please check out our Hip Hop Crew - part of Team TADA!
We offer drill team technique classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Fall for intermediate and advanced levels! Whether working on existing skills or interested in learning new ones, this class focuses on leaps, turns, kicks, audition preparation, and more! Get a leg up on your drill team training and be the best you can be! Register today to reserve your spot!
Our popular acro classes, taught by gymnast, dancer, and aerial silks artist Davis Stumberg, combine dance and floor gymnastics. While more advanced classes incorporate more difficult gymnastic tricks (aerials, flips), young children’s classes work on basic tumbling skills, building strength, flexibility, and balance. All classes begin with an energetic and uplifting warm up! Register
We are proud of our distinct and focused ballet & pointe program grounded in a curriculum for preballet through advanced dancers under the direction of former Houston Ballet soloist Elise Elliott and assistant director, former Houston Ballet demisoloist Rhodes Elliott. For the more serious ballet student ages 5 and up, we host a ballet conservatory and at the highest level, our prestigious Youth Ballet Company
For dancers that wish to focus on contemporary, jazz, and more at a higher level, or who wish to pursue a future in commercial or industrial dance, TADA is home to an award-winning competitive team and hip hop crew beginning with dancers as young as age 5 all the way up through pre-professional dancers who are often awarded dance scholarships to major dance programs across the country!