Register for our 8 week summer session - begins May 30! Offering classes for ages 2 and up in ballet, hip hop, acro, and more! (For camps, visit our Events Page.)
Register now for Fall 2023 Classes! Offering awesome discounts for siblings and more! Click below to view the complete list of class offerings!
New students ages 7 and up can be evaluated for ballet level; for all others, enjoy a FREE TRIAL WEEK to try all the classes you'd like - registration required.
View this handy calendar that tells you all our latest summer, fall, and spring 2023-24 events so you don't miss a beat!
Congrats on a Fun & Successful Recital!!
Dancers we are so proud of you!
Get answers to FAQ's, view photos and more on our Recital page!
Create an account and purchase at
WWW.SHOPNIMBLY.COM/DANCETADA View our summer/fall dress code below:
Note: Tuition discounts cannot be combined.
We offer Tinies classes for age 2, combo classes (ballet/tap, ballet/jazz, etc) for ages 3 and up, and creative ballet classes. Each class explores rhythm, musicality, creativity, and more while focusing on dance fundamentals. Almost all of our children's classes perform in the year-end recital at a local theater, and as a special treat for our youngest 2-year old Tinies, mom or dad get to come up on stage and dance too! View Classes
For students ages 7 and up we offer full class genres, in jazz, tap, hip hop, turns boosters, drill team, Broadway, and more, beginner through advanced. Levels as follows: Level 1 (early beginner), Level 2 (adv-beginner), Level 3 (early-intermediate), Level 4 (intermediate), Level 5 (early-advanced), Level 6 (advanced), Level 7 & up (pre-professional).
Our popular acro classes, taught by gymnast, dancer, and aerial silks artist Davis Stumberg, combine dance and floor gymnastics. While advanced classes incorporate more difficult gymnastic tricks (aerials, flips), young children’s classes work on basic tumbling skills, building strength, flexibility, and balance. All classes begin with an energetic and uplifting warm up! Register
We are proud of our distinct and focused ballet & pointe program grounded in a curriculum for preballet through advanced dancers under the direction of Amy Leonards, Ballet Director, and Elizabeth Troxler, Director of the Youth Ballet Conservatory. Visit our ballet program page for more information.
For dancers that wish to focus on contemporary, jazz, and more at a higher level, or who wish to pursue a future in commercial or industrial dance, TADA is home to an award-winning competitive team beginning with dancers as young as age 6 all the way up through pre-professional dancers who are often awarded dance scholarships to major dance programs across the country! For novices and for those brand new to competing, we have a wonderful, light and friendly low-commitment try-it-out program -the Showstoppers!
Calling all adults - it's never too late to DANCE! We offer several classes for adults - beginner and intermediate levels in hip hop, jazz, tap, Pilates, and of course BALLET! Classes are $80/month for one or more (unlimited). Discounts do not apply. To see a list of adult class offerings and to view classes, click HERE
Classes begin Aug 14
Adult Conditioning/Pilates - Weds 10-11am
Adult Ballet Beg/Int Mon 11a-12pm & 7:45-8:45pm
Adult Ballet Int Weds 11a-12pm
Adult Tap Beg/Int - Mon 12-1pm
Adult Jazz Beg/Int Weds 12-1pm
Adult Hip Hop Beg/Int Thurs 7:30-8:30pm
Adults Attire: Any comfortable dancewear/gym attire ( leotard/ tights ok for ballet, but not necessary); any color. Shoes: ballet, tap, or jazz any color per the genre; tennis shoes for hip hop.
Tuition/Registration: $80 per month for unlimited adult classes, plus registration fee. Free trials available too! Click the registration button and select all classes desired - click "trial" if you'd like a free trial; otherwise, registration fee and 1st/last month tuition will process. Discounts do not apply, amount non-refundable regardless of attendance. See full tuition details HERE
Incoming students ages 7 and up can be evaluated for appropriate class level three ways:
1. Free Trial - attend existing TADA classes already on the schedule by drop in, and be evaluated by the teacher. See our Free Trial info to sign up. This is appropriate for all genres of dance, including ballet, jazz, hip hop, and so on.
2. Semi Private Evaluation (*Ballet Students Only*) - Be evaluated for your ballet level with other new students in a small group setting, $30 per dancer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule this evaluation.
- Individual Private Evaluations: New students may email or call us for a private one-on-one evaluation in any genre - ballet, tap, jazz, or more. Prices vary beginning at $50/half hour. Email the Executive Director at email@example.com to schedule a private evaluation.
1. First, view our numerous Summer Class offerings beginning May 30, or our Fall/Spring Class Offerings beginning August 14 by downloading our class schedules above.
2. Next, click the REGISTER button HERE. Enter your dancers' info and select all the classes you'd like to try (note: full classes will not appear and are not eligible for a trial), then please click the "TRIAL" button - very important. The form will require you to enter payment info but don't worry - you WILL NOT be charged! We only collect your info so that if you decide you'd like to register, we've already created your customer portal and official enrollment is easy. We will not keep your credit card on file if you do NOT choose to enroll (but we know you will - because your dancer will LOVE US)!!
3. Attire and Arrival: You may view our dress code above and trial the class in the appropriate attire, but that is optional. Or, feel free to wear gym clothes, or any tight-fitting clothing, with socks for ballet or jazz, tennis shoes for hip hop or tap, or bare feet for acro. Once you've registered, please arrive 5-10 minutes early so we can show you to class. It's going to be great!
*Note: the same class cannot be tried TWICE for free; a $25 drop-in fee is required after the first free class. This offer is not available to previous or current students.
Private lessons are available! Technique, strengthening, and so much more - get ahead with one on one private instruction in ballet and other genres! Email our ballet director, Ms Amy for scheduling/availability for ballet at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Front Desk at email@example.com for other genres.
Copyright © 2018 Texas Academy of Dance Arts - All Rights Reserved.
Dance Classes - Dance Studios - The Woodlands