Fall classes begin August 17th - in-person AND virtual classes are available, and we offer classes for all ages and levels as young as age 2! Click the link below to view or download our weekly class schedule! For additional info, view our class descriptions and Covid-19 policy!
Ready to turn today into TADA? Click the
"register now" button below to register for any of our Fall classes, register for a free trial, OR register for a make up class - we can't wait to see you, virtually or in person! Class sizes limited.
New students can enjoy a free trial on us! Just register online like you're going to enroll, except select the FREE TRIAL button so we don't process any payment for the classes you've selected. It's easy! Click the button below to see specific instructions:
We have SO MANY DEALS! Discounts for siblings, first responders, boys, early full-tuition payment and more! Click the button below to view all the ways we can make this more affordable!
Students ages 7 and higher can be evaluated for ballet level. For all other students, a free trial drop in is best. We offer evaluations in a small group or a private setting. Click the link below for an incoming student evaluation.
Please double check our dress code as some of the requirements have changed! Some changes include ballet leotard colors (last year's are also acceptable), and COVID exceptions.
Don't see a class that fits your needs?
Fill out our class request form so we know what to consider adding to the schedule!
1. Take a look at our fall schedule ABOVE and see which classes you'd like to try (you have all week, so you can select a few on Monday, a few on Tuesday, and so on for the whole week). You might download/print the schedule and highlight on paper all the classes you'd like. Some may be full, and are ineligible for trial.
2. Next, click the REGISTER button HERE. Enter your dancers' info and select all the classes you'd like to try (note: full classes will not appear and are not eligible for a trial), then please click the "Free Trial" button - very important. The form will require you to enter payment info but don't worry - you WILL NOT be charged! We only collect your info so that if you decide you'd like to register, we've already created your customer portal and official enrollment is easy. We will not keep your credit card on file if you do NOT choose to enroll (but we know you will - because your dancer will LOVE US)!!
3. Once you've registered, come on in about 5-10 minutes early so we can make sure you know where your class is.
*Note: the same class cannot be tried TWICE for free; a $25 drop-in fee is required after the first free class.
Incoming students ages 7 and up can be evaluated for appropriate class level three ways: 1. free trial classes (above) 2. semi-private evaluations 3. private evaluation
- Semi-Private Evaluations are available for students seeking to be evaluated in ballet before registering for or trialing classes. To reserve a spot in one of our semi-private evaluations, please email our ballet program director at email@example.com. Available Days and Times are listed below:
- Private Evaluations,: New students may email or call us for a private one-on-one evaluation. Prices vary beginning at $40/half hour. Visit our Contact Page
We offer Tinies classes for age 2, combo classes (ballet/tap, ballet/jazz, etc) for ages 3 and up, and creative ballet classes. Each class explores rhythm, musicality, creativity, and more while focusing on dance fundamentals. Almost all of our children's classes perform in the year-end recital at a local theater, and as a special treat for our youngest 2-year old Tinies, mom or dad get to come up on stage and dance too! View Classes
We are proud of our distinct and focused ballet & pointe program grounded in a curriculum for preballet through advanced dancers under the direction of former Houston Ballet soloist Elise Elliott and assistant director, former Houston Ballet demisoloist Rhodes Elliott. For the more serious ballet student ages 5 and up, we host a ballet conservatory and at the highest level, our prestigious Youth Ballet Company
We offer drill team technique classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Fall for intermediate and advanced levels! Whether working on existing skills or interested in learning new ones, this class focuses on leaps, turns, kicks, audition preparation, and more! Get a leg up on your drill team training and be the best you can be! Register today to reserve your spot!
For students ages 7 and up we offer full class genres, beginner through advanced. Levels as follows: Level 1 (early beginner), Level 2 (adv-beginner), Level 3 (early-intermediate), Level 4 (intermediate), Level 5 (early-advanced), Level 6 (advanced), Level 7 & up (pre-professional). Not sure of your level? View our new students page
For dancers that wish to focus on contemporary, jazz, and more at a higher level, or who wish to pursue a future in commercial or industrial dance, TADA is home to an award-winning competitive team and hip hop crew beginning with dancers as young as age 5 all the way up through pre-professional dancers who are often awarded dance scholarships to major dance programs across the country!
Our hype and thriving hip hop program is one of the best in the area, beginning with students as early as age 4 all the way up through pre-professional levels! We even offer BOYS ONLY and OPEN TEEN hip hop classes too! View our Class Schedule to see when these are offered. For the serious hip hop student who would like more performing opportunities, please check out our Hip Hop Crew - part of Team TADA!
Our popular acro classes, taught by gymnast, dancer, and aerial silks artist Davis Stumberg, combine dance and floor gymnastics. While more advanced classes incorporate more difficult gymnastic tricks (aerials, flips), young children’s classes work on basic tumbling skills, building strength, flexibility, and balance. All classes begin with an energetic and uplifting warm up! Register
Introducing Ballroom for Kids at TADA! Our ballroom classes for kids ages 9 and up are a thrilling new addition to our class schedule, taught by one of our top instructors Jenette Anzalone, a long-time ballroom dance teacher and performer! Classes explore a variety of ballroom styles, but also focus on poise, posture, balance, footwork, rhythm, partnering, and more! View our Class Schedule.