The Fall schedule is here! Registration is open for current students, and registration opens for new students on May 24th. View our Fall Schedule below to see classes by age or by day, dress code, and tuition, or view our Free Trials and Class Descriptions
Summer class Registration is open for current AND new students! Enjoy NO registration fee for our summer session! Session runs for 8 weeks as of June 1 for dancers ages 2 and up! Click the button below to see our summer class offerings, tuition, and dress code.
Check out our awesome camps and more, plus early bird discounts to any of our popular SUMMER DANCE CAMPS for ages 4-7, BOOT CAMPS for ages 8 and up, and our new RELEVÈ 5 DAY INTENSIVE for ages 6+ Register on our events page:
New students enjoy a free week trial on us beginning June 1! You must register in advance to sign up for a trial, but it's easy! Click the button below to see specific instructions:
We have SO MANY DEALS! Discounts for siblings, first responders, boys, early full-tuition payment and more! Click the button below to view all the ways we can make this more affordable!
1. First, view our SUMMER SCHEDULE ABOVE under "summer classes" - then go to step 2 below after determining which classes you'd like to try.
2. Next, click the REGISTER button HERE. Enter your dancers' info and select all the classes you'd like to try (note: full classes will not appear and are not eligible for a trial), then please click the "Free Trial" button - very important. The form will require you to enter payment info but don't worry - you WILL NOT be charged! We only collect your info so that if you decide you'd like to register, we've already created your customer portal and official enrollment is easy. We will not keep your credit card on file if you do NOT choose to enroll (but we know you will - because your dancer will LOVE US)!!
3. Once you've registered, come on in about 5-10 minutes early so we can make sure you know where your class is.
*Note: the same class cannot be tried TWICE for free; a $25 drop-in fee is required after the first free class.
Incoming students ages 7 and up can be evaluated for appropriate class level three ways:
1. Free Trial - attend existing TADA classes already on the schedule by drop in, and be evaluated by the teacher. See our Free Trial Info above to sign up. This is appropriate for all genres of dance, including ballet, jazz, hip hop, and so on.
2. Semi Private Evaluation (*Ballet Students Only*) - Be evaluated for your ballet level with other new students in a small group setting, $30 per dancer. Click on the link below to register for your preferred small-group timeslot.
Thursday June 3 at 5:30pm
Wednesday June 9 at 5:30pm
Thursday June 17 at 5:30pm
Wednesday June 23 at 5:30pm
Thursday July 1 at 5:30pm
Wednesday July 7 at 5:30pm
Thursday July 15 at 5:30pm
Wednesday July 21 at 5:30pm
Thursday July 29 at 5:30pm
- Individual Private Evaluations: New students may email or call us for a private one-on-one evaluation in any genre - ballet, tap, jazz, or more. Prices vary beginning at $50/half hour. Email the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private evaluation.
We offer Tinies classes for age 2, combo classes (ballet/tap, ballet/jazz, etc) for ages 3 and up, and creative ballet classes. Each class explores rhythm, musicality, creativity, and more while focusing on dance fundamentals. Almost all of our children's classes perform in the year-end recital at a local theater, and as a special treat for our youngest 2-year old Tinies, mom or dad get to come up on stage and dance too! View Classes
For students ages 7 and up we offer full class genres, beginner through advanced. Levels as follows: Level 1 (early beginner), Level 2 (adv-beginner), Level 3 (early-intermediate), Level 4 (intermediate), Level 5 (early-advanced), Level 6 (advanced), Level 7 & up (pre-professional).
Our hype and thriving hip hop program is one of the best in the area, beginning with students as early as age 4 all the way up through pre-professional levels! We even offer BOYS ONLY and OPEN TEEN hip hop classes too! View our Class Schedule to see when these are offered.
Our popular acro classes, taught by gymnast, dancer, and aerial silks artist Davis Stumberg, combine dance and floor gymnastics. While advanced classes incorporate more difficult gymnastic tricks (aerials, flips), young children’s classes work on basic tumbling skills, building strength, flexibility, and balance. All classes begin with an energetic and uplifting warm up! Register
We are proud of our distinct and focused ballet & pointe program grounded in a curriculum for preballet through advanced dancers under the direction of Amy Leonards, Ballet Director, and former Houston Ballet soloist Hayden Stark, Director of the Youth Ballet Conservatory. Visit our ballet program page for more information.
For dancers that wish to focus on contemporary, jazz, and more at a higher level, or who wish to pursue a future in commercial or industrial dance, TADA is home to an award-winning competitive team beginning with dancers as young as age 5 all the way up through pre-professional dancers who are often awarded dance scholarships to major dance programs across the country!