Check out our awesome camps and more, plus early bird discounts to any of our popular SUMMER DANCE CAMPS for ages 4-7, BOOT CAMPS for ages 8 and up, and our new RELEVÈ 5 DAY INTENSIVE for ages 6+ Register on our events page:
New students enjoy a free week trial on us for classes that are not full before Jan 25th, or for classes beginning June 1! It's easy! Click the button below to see specific instructions:
We have SO MANY DEALS! Discounts for siblings, first responders, boys, early full-tuition payment and more! Click the button below to view all the ways we can make this more affordable!
1. Recital classes are no longer available for trial, however we have several non-recital options, including new children's classes just added on Fridays! To see which classes are available, take a look at our schedule ABOVE and see which classes you'd like to try so you know which one you want when you click the register button. *If none of those suit you, please call us so we can explore other options.
2. Next, click the REGISTER button HERE. Enter your dancers' info and select all the classes you'd like to try (note: full classes will not appear and are not eligible for a trial), then please click the "Free Trial" button - very important. The form will require you to enter payment info but don't worry - you WILL NOT be charged! We only collect your info so that if you decide you'd like to register, we've already created your customer portal and official enrollment is easy. We will not keep your credit card on file if you do NOT choose to enroll (but we know you will - because your dancer will LOVE US)!!
3. Once you've registered, come on in about 5-10 minutes early so we can make sure you know where your class is.
*Note: the same class cannot be tried TWICE for free; a $25 drop-in fee is required after the first free class.
Incoming students ages 7 and up can be evaluated for appropriate class level three ways:
1. Free Trial - attend existing TADA classes already on the schedule by drop in, and be evaluated by the teacher. See our Free Trial Info to sign up. This is appropriate for all genres of dance, including ballet, jazz, hip hop, and so on.
2. Semi Private Evaluation (*Ballet Students Only*) - SIGN UP LINK COMING SOON - be evaluated for your ballet level with other new students in a small group setting, $30 per dancer. Times are as follows - SIGN UP COMING SOON.
- Sunday, March 21: 12-12:30pm or 12:30-1pm
- Sunday March 28: 11-11:30am or 11:30am-12pm
- Sunday April 8th: 11-11:30am or 11:30am-12pm
- Sunday, April 25: 1-1:30pm
- Individual Private Evaluations: New students may email or call us for a private one-on-one evaluation in any genre - ballet, tap, jazz, or more. Prices vary beginning at $50/half hour. Email the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private evaluation.
We offer Tinies classes for age 2, combo classes (ballet/tap, ballet/jazz, etc) for ages 3 and up, and creative ballet classes. Each class explores rhythm, musicality, creativity, and more while focusing on dance fundamentals. Almost all of our children's classes perform in the year-end recital at a local theater, and as a special treat for our youngest 2-year old Tinies, mom or dad get to come up on stage and dance too! View Classes
For students ages 7 and up we offer full class genres, beginner through advanced. Levels as follows: Level 1 (early beginner), Level 2 (adv-beginner), Level 3 (early-intermediate), Level 4 (intermediate), Level 5 (early-advanced), Level 6 (advanced), Level 7 & up (pre-professional).
Our hype and thriving hip hop program is one of the best in the area, beginning with students as early as age 4 all the way up through pre-professional levels! We even offer BOYS ONLY and OPEN TEEN hip hop classes too! View our Class Schedule to see when these are offered.
We offer drill team technique classes for intermediate and advanced levels! Whether working on existing skills or interested in learning new ones, this class focuses on leaps, turns, kicks, audition preparation, and more! Get a leg up on your drill team training and be the best you can be! Register today to reserve your spot!
Our popular acro classes, taught by gymnast, dancer, and aerial silks artist Davis Stumberg, combine dance and floor gymnastics. While advanced classes incorporate more difficult gymnastic tricks (aerials, flips), young children’s classes work on basic tumbling skills, building strength, flexibility, and balance. All classes begin with an energetic and uplifting warm up! Register
We are proud of our distinct and focused ballet & pointe program grounded in a curriculum for preballet through advanced dancers under the direction of former Houston Ballet soloist Elise Elliott and assistant director, former Houston Ballet demisoloist Rhodes Elliott. For the more serious ballet student ages 5 and up, we host a ballet conservatory and at the highest level, our prestigious Youth Ballet Company
For dancers that wish to focus on contemporary, jazz, and more at a higher level, or who wish to pursue a future in commercial or industrial dance, TADA is home to an award-winning competitive team beginning with dancers as young as age 5 all the way up through pre-professional dancers who are often awarded dance scholarships to major dance programs across the country!