We have discounts for siblings, first responders, boys, and more! Click the button below to view our tuition and deals, and to read about our financial and studio policies/protocols:
Beginning January 3, new students enjoy a whole seven days to try as many classes as they like! Currently for the rest of December, free trials are unavailable due to special holiday showings for parents.
You can find everything you need at Jazz Rags Dancewear, online at Discount Dance and other online retailers, some simple things even at Academy or Target! View our Dress Code here:
Interested in what's coming this summer? Click the link below to see summer classes, summer camps and intensives, tuition, and more! Registration will open in January.
Private lessons are available! Technique, strengthening, and so much more - get ahead with one on one private instruction in ballet and other genres! Email our ballet director, Ms Amy for scheduling/availability for ballet at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robyn, the studio manager for other genres at email@example.com
1. First, view our List of Classes above under "Spring Class List" to see our class offerings so you know what you want to try. Next, go to step 2 below. Remember, FULL classes are not eligible for a free trial.
2. Next, click the REGISTER button HERE. Enter your dancers' info and select all the classes you'd like to try (note: full classes will not appear and are not eligible for a trial), then please click the "Free Trial" button - very important. The form will require you to enter payment info but don't worry - you WILL NOT be charged! We only collect your info so that if you decide you'd like to register, we've already created your customer portal and official enrollment is easy. We will not keep your credit card on file if you do NOT choose to enroll (but we know you will - because your dancer will LOVE US)!!
3. Once you've registered, please come on in about 5-10 minutes early so we can make sure you know where your class is. This is going to be so fun!
*Note: the same class cannot be tried TWICE for free; a $25 drop-in fee is required after the first free class.
Incoming students ages 7 and up can be evaluated for appropriate class level three ways:
1. Free Trial - attend existing TADA classes already on the schedule by drop in, and be evaluated by the teacher. See our Free Trial Info above to sign up. This is appropriate for all genres of dance, including ballet, jazz, hip hop, and so on.
2. Semi Private Evaluation (*Ballet Students Only*) - Be evaluated for your ballet level with other new students in a small group setting, $30 per dancer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule this evaluation.
- Individual Private Evaluations: New students may email or call us for a private one-on-one evaluation in any genre - ballet, tap, jazz, or more. Prices vary beginning at $50/half hour. Email the Office Manager at email@example.com to schedule a private evaluation.
We offer Tinies classes for age 2, combo classes (ballet/tap, ballet/jazz, etc) for ages 3 and up, and creative ballet classes. Each class explores rhythm, musicality, creativity, and more while focusing on dance fundamentals. Almost all of our children's classes perform in the year-end recital at a local theater, and as a special treat for our youngest 2-year old Tinies, mom or dad get to come up on stage and dance too! View Classes
For students ages 7 and up we offer full class genres, in jazz, tap, hip hop, and more, beginner through advanced. Levels as follows: Level 1 (early beginner), Level 2 (adv-beginner), Level 3 (early-intermediate), Level 4 (intermediate), Level 5 (early-advanced), Level 6 (advanced), Level 7 & up (pre-professional).
Our popular acro classes, taught by gymnast, dancer, and aerial silks artist Davis Stumberg, combine dance and floor gymnastics. While advanced classes incorporate more difficult gymnastic tricks (aerials, flips), young children’s classes work on basic tumbling skills, building strength, flexibility, and balance. All classes begin with an energetic and uplifting warm up! Register
We are proud of our distinct and focused ballet & pointe program grounded in a curriculum for preballet through advanced dancers under the direction of Amy Leonards, Ballet Director, and former Houston Ballet soloist Hayden Stark, Director of the Youth Ballet Conservatory. Visit our ballet program page for more information.
For dancers that wish to focus on contemporary, jazz, and more at a higher level, or who wish to pursue a future in commercial or industrial dance, TADA is home to an award-winning competitive team beginning with dancers as young as age 5 all the way up through pre-professional dancers who are often awarded dance scholarships to major dance programs across the country!